To promote efficient intellectual property (IP) systems that support international trade, encourage investment in creation and innovation, and facilitate sustainable economic development.
- Inform potential policy approaches to curb the growing threat of abusive third-party funding of IP litigation.
- Inform ongoing UN negotiations to recalibrate existing legal frameworks governing the relationship between scientific research, innovation and biodiversity preservation (in conjunction with the ICC Global Environment and Energy Commission).
- Support the roll-out of tools to help small businesses better leverage their IP assets.
- Champion the importance of effective policy ecosystems to enable innovation.
- Andrés Guggiana, Philip Morris International SA
- Stephane Hedarchet, JT International SA
- Myrtha Hurtado Rivas, Nestlé SA
- Patrick Kohler, Schindler Holding Ltd
- Jan Lucht, scienceindustries
- John Moetteli, Da Vinci Partners LLC
- Leonie Ritscher, economiesuisse
- Michael Ritscher, MLL Legal
- Olivier Sauvageot, Syngenta
- Margot Stuart, OriginAll SA
- Peter Thomsen, Novartis International AG
- Thomas Winkler, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
The ICC's intellectual property tool-kit for chambers of commerce
For further information
Senior Policy Manager
Tel: +33 1 49 53 28 24